Dublin Wedding Venue
What makes Thomas Prior Hall one of Ireland’s unique wedding venues?
- A magnificent building full of historical charm; this venue used to be a Masonic girl’s school in the 18th century with many of the original fittings and features still in place today. If you look closely enough at some of the ornate panelled walls, you can see the workings of its previous students!
- Recently refurbished in March 2016, this unique wedding venue now boasts a stylish contemporary bar, a unique hearth feature and a custom coloured chandelier feature.
- Restored to its natural beauty with fairy tale like features such as stained glass windows, crystal chandeliers, ornate panelled walls and vaulted ceilings.
- Ideally located in Ballsbridge in Dublin 4 – escaping the hustle and bustle of Dublin’s city centre.
- Well connected in Dublin with underground, secure, car parking available on site.
- Thomas Prior Hall is part of Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge, a fine 4 star hotel with 304 bedrooms ensuring your guest’s get a good night’s rest.
- Whilst we provide a set up for weddings, couples have the option of putting their own stamp on the decor and we can assist you with this. Its intimate setting and surroundings makes it the perfect venue for ‘vintage’ weddings.
- With a wealth of photographic opportunities on site including both indoor and outdoor shots, the venue is also conveniently located beside Herbert Park; the perfect place for wedding photography.
Our dedicated wedding planning team always say –
“No wedding is the same as each couple are unique in their ideas for their big day”.
Best Wedding Venue in Dublin on WeddingDates!